Stored Value Cards Cards
Payday Loan ATM Cards
Cash Advance Prepaid Debit Card
Direct Deposit Cards
Cash Advances with ATM Cards
Boost Traffic Build Customer Base Generate Revenues
Now you can offer Cash Advances directly to an ATM card! Cash Advance companies can deposit funds directly to an ATM card based account through the National Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) or using specially coded point of sale (POS) terminals.Your client accesses these funds through ATMs throughout the world using their new ATM card. *A payday advance company MAY be able to make loans to consumers outside their normal geographic area rather than being limited to their own market! Consult your legal counsel.
Join Leading Firms
ACE Cash Express
ACE Cash Express is started the new millennium off by launching its new loan card. Ace is a leading check cashing chain and a significant provider of related retail financial services. ACE Cash Express is expected to process over 700,000 Cash Advances made through ACEís 900+ outlets in 29 states.
CBS Payroll now features payroll cards. Payroll cards provide direct deposit for employees without bank accounts. CBS Payroll offers an innovative service to employers and their employees in the form of payroll cards.
By choosing payroll cards, employees can direct funds from their paycheck to be electronically deposited to a secure account, and then can access their wages anytime at ATMís or Point-Of-Sale retail locations (like pay-at-the-pump gas stations, grocery stores, Costco, and Home Depot) worldwide.
Five Million Users. There are now over 5,000,000 users of the payroll card.
Insured Prepaid Debit Cards
- Insured (bank card) debit cards insure the card holderís balance through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Typically a payroll card or direct deposit card is an FDIC insured bank account. Purchases are automatically deducted from each card account.
- As a cash advance (deferred deposit) business, you can add cash to a stored value card quickly and inexpensively.
- Your clients can get instant access to their funds at Plus and Star ATMís or Interlink and Explore merchant locations to get cash back.
- ATM card holders can check out their available balance online using a secure web site or call a 1-800 customer service number.
- Your clients can send cash using a prepaid debit card "two-card system" instantaneously around the world at a savings of up to 75% over other money transfer services. How? You sell your client two identical cards which use the same PIN#. Your client sends one card to their family or friend so they can make cash withdrawals at approved ATMís worldwide. Your client then advises their family or friend of the PIN#. Itís that simple! The cost to your client is just a fraction of what they would pay to use other money transfer services.
Can you think of the possibilities? Last year alone, $12 Billion dollars were sent to Mexico! Countless more billions are moved to other countries around the world !
The "UnBanked". It is estimated that as many as 30% of the US population does not have a checking account. With prepaid debit cards and an authorization given by your client to their employer, you can sell them a payroll card and enable them to get a bank account. No longer must they carry all their funds in their pocket. Now, they have an ATM card with stored value!
- Why Become a Debit Card Merchant ?
- With a prepaid debit card you can:
- Generate PROFITS from card sales and transactions. Every time you sell a stored value card you make money. Every time the debit card is used you make money. Transaction processing is a $2 billion dollar market and growing exponentially. Debit cards now rival cash and checks as a form of payment.
- Do business with clients out of your geographic area. (Consult legal counsel) No longer are you locked into your 5-10 mile radius of clients. Can you see the possibilities?
- Attract regular money transfer consumers to your location with a debit card's significantly more affordable money transfer services. Now you make money on the billions of dollars being transferred out of the USA.
- Increase store traffic and build incremental revenue.
- Meet the needs of millions of unbanked consumers for electronic cash, payments, and esasy money transfers.
- Build customer loyalty and attract new business.
How Do I Get Started ?
NOTE: This service is provided by a 3rd party vendor. Always perform appropriate due diligence!
Trihouse Enterprises, Inc.
601 East Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada USA 89104